Monday, February 06, 2017

January Favourites 2017.

Seriously, how is it February already? I feel like it was New Years only last week... Where did that month go?

I guess cause we were super busy, moving up to Dublin and getting settled.

Anyway, keep reading to see what I've been loving so far this year...

January Favourites 2017
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Our new home! 
- Of course this had to be on the list. I'm so excited to be living in a city again - there's stuff, good stuff, to do in walking distance. So many coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, shops and parks all around. I forgot how lovely it is to walk along the canals here.

As great as all that is though there's nothing like having our own space again! It's small, but it's cosy and most importantly it's ours! Can't wait to start adding our own little touches to the place. I smell an IKEA trip coming up!


Owl Key-chain
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Estèe Lauder: Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam. 
- I've had this guy for a while, but it was stored away from the move and I hadn't been using it. Boy am I glad it made the transatlantic flight.

This is such a lovely face wash. I love the lavender and chamomile scent - so relaxing at bed time and how silky smooth it is on your skin. My skin always feels so soft and clean afterwards.

This is pricey for a face wash, definitely a luxury treat for your skin.


Estèe Lauder: Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Linden Leaves: In Love Again, Aromatherapy Synergy body oil.
Linden Leaves are a New Zealand skincare brand. I've used some of their other products years ago but the body oil is definitely the one that stands out for me - I'm pretty sure it was a gift for my mam from one of my New Zealand based siblings that she hadn't managed to use yet so I appropriated it haha!

It smells amazing - lots of good natural oils, and there's a strawberry and tamarillo  in the bottle oil. I use this a couple of times a week after a shower and my skin feels super moisturized and soft the next day.


Linden Leaves Body Oil
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Texet: Digital Family Airfryer.
My mam got us an airfryer for Christmas! It was such a great gift. We love it and use it all the time. It's so handy, just chuck stuff in and let it air fry!

I never really liked oven chips - I just couldn't get behind them. They were never crispy, and just didn't do it for me. But also, who wants the hassle of cleaning a deep fat fryer? Not only the mess but the smell of them can be awful - especially in a small apartment.

The airfryer is literally the perfect thing! I can have nicely cooked, crispy chips in a matter of minutes with no mess, no risk of oil burns and no smell.

Can't wait to try it out on things other than potatoes!


Texet Digital Family Airfryer
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Madeleine Shaw: Website
I've been away for a couple of years, that's my excuse for not knowing about this amazing woman before. I'm completely obsessed. I bought her book: Ready, Steady, Glow and absolutely love it. I've made a few of the recipes, and they are delicious and so easy. She is definitely my woman crush of 2017 so far.


Ready, Steady, Glow
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Her story is so good - kinda similar to mine - and I love her passion about food. She's such a fount of knowledge, and seems to be such a lovely person - as much as you can know what anyone is like from social media. But she seems like such a sweetheart and I wanna be her friend!

If you haven't already I definitely recommend checking out her websiteYoutube, and picking up her books! Can't wait to get her 1st book, Get the Glow and whenever her new one comes out I'll have to pick that up too!


Goan Chicken Curry from @Madeleine_shaw
Photocredit: TotallyTammy


Happy February,

Tammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment